Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tile Files : Vintage Tiles

I'm back after a short (or not so short) hiatus! I've been very busy working on my own home and things are slowly coming together. Pics to share later!
Today I am inspired by some colourful, patterned tiling. Liven up your wet areas with some colour and pattern for the forthcoming spring season. I love vintage tiles, but it is often difficult to find a good set, in good condition to cover the space you need. Alas, Old World Tiles has an amazing selection of gorgeous handmade and hand painted tiles.
I can see a Mixed Set on my laundry splashback. 

Some inspiration for your tile files.







The Mixed Set from Old World Tiles I am coveting for my laundry splashback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...